Monday, January 10, 2011

My Bookshelf

It is bitterly cold outside. I'm taking advantage of my time indoors and reading some good books. Here are the ones I have read or am currently reading. I hope you're staying warm and enjoying the winter weather from a comfortable place!

We did a book-swap at work and I picked out
these funny books (above and below).


This author is very popular and I want to see what the noise is about!

I finished this book about a former mennonite.
I'd recommend this to anyone who has or is going through a break-up.
I found it to be a little slow at times but still an interesting read.
(And, I don't think I could ever be a mennonite!)

A very classic and popular book.
I'm throwing this one in the mix to add some variety.

If you're stuck inside and looking for a good book, here are some of my favorites:

Any book that is written by Toni Morrison (she is my favorite author)
Summer Sisters by Judy Blume
Straight Up and Dirty: A Memoir by Stephanie Klein
East of Eden by John Steinbeck
City of Thieves by David Benioff

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...