Saturday, January 15, 2011

Denim Details

Over the holidays my sister, Megan, and I went on a denim-finding excursion. You see, my sister is a recent blue jean connoisseur. She found that certain types of jeans can transform your booty and upgrade your style. Megan was determined to 'show me the light' of good jeans and what they can do for my derriere because that's just what sisters do, right?

After shopping for at least two hours and trying on at least thirty pairs of jeans, I had to admit that I wasn't meant to find "THE" pair of jeans that day. The blue dye in the jeans had stained my fingernails. I took that as a sign that we had tried our best but I had to throw in the towel.

Today, while browsing through the Gap, I decided to try on a pair of Gap straight jeans in a dark wash. They fit like a glove and, I must add, were much less expensive than the brands Megan led me to. I'm not saying that her favorite brands are not good - perhaps I am lucky to find "THE" pair in a cheaper brand! For the ladies who are looking to 'get your jean on', here are some suggested brands. Happy shopping!





2 comments:

  1. So glad you found "fit like a glove" jeans!!! Blue finger nails were not your best look :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree w/you on the blue fingernails. Ugh..gross! I hope your jeans (and all else) are treating you well! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...