Sunday, December 12, 2010

Ornaments, Ornaments Everywhere!


I made this ornament wreath over the weekend following
the instructions from my previous post.
It was really simple and only took 30 minutes.
The trickiest part was re-twisting the hanger.
I did not glue the ornaments together but
I'm sure it would've helped...
As I was re-twisting the hanger, several fell to the floor
and I just glued those back together.

This is likely to be my one and only DIY project
for the holiday season.
I would much rather drink, eat and be merry!
I hope you and yours are enjoying this wonderful time of year!

1 comment:

  1. Your beautiful wreath will soon have a proper bow! Stopped at a fabric store this afternoon and picked up some red and silver ribbon...one of them is sure to set it off! Absolutely love the simplicity of your new decoration!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...